Barrells Funeral Directors can assist you in the repatriation of your loved one to the United Kingdom. We have many years experience of offering this service and will endeavour to ease your burden at this difficult time.
- An International Repatriation service from/to any country
- Advice on documentation and coffin requirements
- Delivery of documents to Embassies and Consulates in London
- Translation service for official documents such as death certificates
- Removal to Chapel of Rest out of hours, 7 days a week
- Assistance in dealing with the Coroner and the Registrar of Deaths in England and Wales.
The death will need to be registered in the country where it occurred and a certificate obtained for inspection by the Coroner in this country. Barrells will advise you as to the documentary requirements and will act on your behalf whenever legally possible.